If you have purchased the mattress from aloha’s website or an approved dealer, the company offers a 100-night trial period. In order to return a mattress, a consumer must do so within 100 calendar days after the date of purchase by contacting customer support.
- Within 100 calendar days of the date of purchase, if a client is dissatisfied with the mattress, they should get in touch with customer support to return it.
- Prior to the first 30 days of usage, the customer cannot ask for a return. However, according to study, one must utilise the mattress for 45 days because it takes the body at least that long to adapt a new mattress.
- If you choose to return the product, we will require photographic verification from your end. If you don't offer convincing evidence, we might reject your request.
- Mattresses are the only items that qualify for return and refund.
- Please do not accept the product if it is damaged when it is delivered.
- Please report any damage discovered after opening the mattress within 5 days.
- After five days have passed since the day of delivery, any such issues will not be taken into consideration for replacement or refund.
- We will require photographic evidence of the packing and the product from your end in case of a return due to a damaged product or packaging at the time of delivery. If you don't offer convincing evidence, we might reject your request.
- aloha will make the final determination about refunds under the 100 Nights Trial offer. If a request or claim doesn't comply with the terms and conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer, the company maintains the right to reject it completely.
- For all warranty and return requests, the original invoice bearing the brand's seal and a business representative's signature must be shown.
- Ensure that you keep the original, signed invoice. Otherwise, we won't accept returns.
- When returning, the consumer must pack the mattress. Within 100 days after the day of delivery, the pictures of the packed mattress must be shared. The request will be cancelled if it is made within 100 days but the photographs of the packaged product are not shared within that time frame.
- Within seven days of the day the return request was authorised, the packaged image of the mattress must be shared. Otherwise, the procedure must be restarted.
- After 30 days have passed since the mattress' delivery day, all exchanges or returns will be handled.
- Please note that exchanges or returns for the mattress will only be processed after 30 days from the delivery date.
- There is no trial period for Pillows, Eye masks, Linens & Mattress Protectors.
- Returns for purchases made on our website, Amazon, and other websites must be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The same mode of payment used to purchase the mattress will be utilised to issue refunds.
- When the mattress is delivered, the packaging supplies are already included. When returning the mattress, the identical container must be used. If lost, the customer is responsible for the associated Rs. 500 fee. It may take the collections 5-7 business days.
Return & Refund Will Not Be Eligible, If:
- Returned items that have been mishandled, tampered with, or damaged after consumer usage are not eligible.
- Any damage or defect not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The mattress shows signs of dirt, a stain, or damage.
- The trial is not applicable to the replaced mattress if the client orders a size incorrectly during the trial period.
Return Process :
- To initiate a product return, please contact us at email@example.com within 100 days from the date of mattress delivery. We will assist you in the return process and arrange for the product to be collected from the original delivery point specified during purchase. However, if the original delivery point has changed, the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges.
- To pack the mattress for return, please use the extra sack provided at the time of delivery and seal the package securely with tape. Please note that our logistics team is not responsible for packaging or unpackaging the mattress.
- When requesting a product return, the customer agrees that our decision regarding the approval or rejection of a refund is final, conclusive, and binding.
- For the return process to be approved and initiated, the customer must share pictures of the packed mattress within the 100-day period from the day of delivery. Failure to provide these images will result in the disqualification of the return process.
- Please be aware that once the mattress is exchanged or replaced, it will no longer be eligible for the 100-day trial. Additionally, if a customer opts for a pillow as part of the offer, the trial is not applicable to the pillows. If the mattress is returned during the 100-day trial period, the pillows will not be returned, and the customer will be charged the current selling price for the pillows.
Refund Process :
Upon receiving and inspecting your return and confirming that it is in order, we will send you an email notification. This email will inform you about the receipt of the return and whether your return request has been approved or rejected. Once your return is approved, a refund will be processed, and the credit will be automatically applied to the original mode of payment used during the purchase. It may take approximately 14 business days for the refund to reflect in your account.
For returns of orders placed using the No Cost EMI payment option, the interest part borne by the company will be deducted at the time of refund.
An unsuccessful transaction is defined as a customer's attempt to make a purchase through our website that does not result in a confirmed order. If the customer is charged for such a transaction, the amount will be reversed (refunded to the customer) within 14 business days from the date of notifying us about the unsuccessful transaction.
Governing Laws :
The governing law for these conditions is the laws of the Republic of India, and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is explicitly excluded. Both parties, you and us, agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Kerala.