Mattresses purchased from aloha’s website or an authorised reseller come with a 100-night trial period. Within 100 calendar days after the purchase date, customers who have concerns with the mattress should get in touch with customer support. If the mattress is shipped back from the place it was originally delivered, the company will cover the transportation costs. The customer will pay the difference in shipping costs if the mattress is returned from a different location.
The 100-night trial programme is open to modification at any time, and the company maintains this right.
Note: The customer cannot request a return before 30 days have passed after the purchase. However, according to study, one must utilise the mattress for 45 days because it takes the body at least those number of days to acclimatise to a new mattress.
- If you choose to return the mattress, we will need photographic verification from your end. If you don't offer convincing evidence, we might reject your request.
- We will require photographic evidence of the packing and the mattress from your end in the case of a return due to a damaged product or packaging at the time of delivery. If you don't offer convincing evidence, we might reject your request.
- aloha will make its final decision about refunds under the 100 Nights Trial offer. If a request or claim doesn't comply with the terms and conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer, the company maintains the right to reject it completely.
- Only the original purchaser of a genuine aloha Mattress purchased through www.sleepaloha.com or any other website authorised by aloha is eligible for our 100 Nights Trial offer.
- During the first 100 nights following delivery, the 100 Nights Trial is valid. The 100 Nights trial will not be effective if you switch between other models.
- If mattress is purchased through any 3rd party merchant, such as Amazon or Flipkart, the 100 Nights Trial will not be applicable.
- A customer or shipping address will not be eligible for additional 100-night trials on subsequent orders of a specific Product if at least one of that Product type is returned from the initial order (for example, if you return a mattress, you will not be eligible for 100-night trials on subsequent orders of Mattress.)
- Any post-dispatch order cancellation will result in fees or two-way transportation.
- In accordance with the 100 Nights trial policy, returns that result from incorrect size ordering, model exchanges, or pricing discrepancies between sale events will be denied.
- In order for us to accept refunds, please make sure to preserve the original, signed invoice.
- On custom-sized mattresses, the 100-night trial is not applicable.
- Request of Returns for items purchased from our website or on Amazon must be sent to care@sleepaloha .com. In order to choose a return, we will need photographic evidence from your end of the mattress. If you don't offer enough evidence, we might reject your request.
- The same payment method used to purchase the mattress will be used to issue refunds.
- After receiving the "return" or "refund" request, the mattress will be arranged for pickup within 7 to 10 working days. It may take up to 5-7 business days for the collection.
- The extra packaging material that will be provided during delivery must be used to pack the mattress by the client. Please pack it carefully to prevent damage throughout the journey to our warehouse.
- At the time of delivery, an additional piece of packaging is given along with the mattress. Within five days of delivery, please let us know if it is missing. If the packaging material is lost or discovered later, the customer is responsible for paying for its replacement.
- Please do not accept the product if it is damaged at the time of delivery.
- Please report any damage discovered after the mattress has been opened within 5 days of the product's delivery date. Any such problems reported more than 5 days after delivery will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Any disputes are solely subject to Kerala's jurisdiction.
- Returns are not accepted for items that have been tampered with, mishandled, or damaged after consumer usage.
- Any damage or defect that falls outside the scope of the manufacturer's warranty is not covered.
- A mattress exchange resulting from your ordering the wrong size of mattress is not covered by the 100-Nights trial.
- The mattress shouldn't show any signs of stains or damage.
- There can only be one return under this policy per household per year.
- Accessories are only replaceable if there is a manufacturing issue within 7 days of delivery.
- The customer is required to pack the mattress when returning it. They must share images of the packed mattress within 100 days from the date of delivery. If the return request is initiated within 100 days but the images of the packed product are not provided within the same timeframe, the return request will be cancelled.