Effective Date: 15th July, 2021
aloha (“Us”, “We”, Or “Our”) Operates the www.sleepaloha.com Website (The “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service
- when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can
- improve the service.
- To monitor the usage of the service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Aloha may Disclose Your Personal Data in The Good Faith Belief That Such Action Is Necessary To:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of aloha.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
Links To Other Sites
100 Days trials
Love It Or Your Money Back!
Terms and Conditions
- Your sleep trial begins the day you receive your mattress.
- Original invoice and warranty card to avail 100 Nights trial or any warranty claims.
- 100 Night Sleep Trial is not applicable on custom size mattresses.
- 100 Night Sleep Trial is not applicable for purchases made through Amazon and Flipkart.
- 100 Night is applicable for the first 100 Nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap between different size or models, the 100 Night Sleep trial will still be calculated from the day the first mattress was delivered.
- The use of a mattress protector is advised.
- Your mattress must be used on a foundation or non-yielding bed frame with proper structural support. A proper bed frame is defined, for the purpose of this Mattress Warranty, as having at least five to six (5-6) leg supports for a Queen or King Mattress, and four (4) leg support for all other Mattresses. For Queen and King, slatted style bed frames, there cannot be greater than three (3) inches between each slat in order to provide ample structural support for the foundation and user(s).
- There should be no stains, tears, excessive odours, soiling, no sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
- Photographic evidence is required of the mattress when opting for return. Failing which, we may cancel the request.
- This policy is limited to one return per household per year.
- The mattress must be rotated head-to-toe, once a month for the first six months, then every other month, to ensure even wear.
- Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the mattress.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Kerala jurisdiction only.
- The mattress box must be opened within 7 days of receipt.
- The final decision on refund under 100 Nights Trial offer will be made by Sleepymonk comfort solution LLP. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfil the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer.
Warranty does not cover.
- Normal wear and tear or any condition resulting from misuse or abuse of the Mattress or failure to keep the Mattress clean and free of stains and potentially unsanitary conditions.
- A normal increase in softness due to normal usage
- Mold, odours, and/or discolouration caused by abnormal care including, but not limited to liquid spills, improper ventilation including, but not limited to humid climates and/or areas where the Mattress is exposed to excessive water or water spill or humidity.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, box spring, or base as determined by SleepyMonk Comfort solution LLP.
- The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty.
- Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by the user(s).
- Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized dealer/distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
Return & Refund Policy
- All of our standard size products include nation-wide free shipping.
- Shipping is fulfilled by Fed-Ex/Delhivery Ground Shipping
- All products will leave our warehouse within 5-7 business days.
- General delivery time from the warehouse to your listed address will be within 7-14 days.
- Please check the product packaging before accepting delivery. If tampered, please do not accept the same.
- Shipment can be tracked through Fedex/Delhivery or using aloha Account Page.
- Our mattresses are eligible for free replacement, within 5 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you.
- If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unused, no dirt or damage and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- We also require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call us at +91 8591585363
- SleepyMonk Comfort Solution does not cover an exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.