100 days Trial
Love it or your money back!
Note: we can’t accept returns before 30 nights and past the 100-night trial.
Like most customers, you’ll be sleeping so well you won’t even know the 100 Night Sleep Trial is over. But if you find that you’re unhappy you can reach out to our Sleep Specialists at +91 8591585363 or email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Your sleep trial begins the day you receive your mattress.
- Original invoice and warranty card to avail 100 Nights trial or any warranty claims.
- 100 Night Sleep Trial is not applicable on custom size mattresses.
- 100 Night Sleep Trial is not applicable for purchases made through Amazon and Flipkart.
- 100 Night is applicable for the first 100 Nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap between different size or models, the 100 Night Sleep trial will still be calculated from the day the first mattress was delivered.
- The use of a mattress protector is advised.
- Your mattress must be used on a foundation or non-yielding bed frame with proper structural support. A proper bed frame is defined, for the purpose of this Mattress Warranty, as having at least five to six (5-6) leg supports for a Queen or King Mattress, and four (4) leg support for all other Mattresses. For Queen and King, slatted style bed frames, there cannot be greater than three (3) inches between each slat in order to provide ample structural support for the foundation and user(s).
- There should be no stains, tears, excessive odours, soiling, no sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
- Photographic evidence is required of the mattress when opting for return. Failing which, we may cancel the request.
- This policy is limited to one return per household per year.
- The mattress must be rotated head-to-toe, once a month for the first six months, then every other month, to ensure even wear.
- Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the mattress.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Kerala jurisdiction only.
- The mattress box must be opened within 7 days of receipt.
- The final decision on refund under 100 Nights Trial offer will be made by Sleepymonk comfort solution LLP. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfil the Terms and Conditions of the 100 Nights Trial Offer.
- The mattress needs to be packed by the customer in the extra packaging material provided during delivery. Please pack it properly to avoid any damage during transit to our warehouse.
- In case the packaging material is misplaced, the customer needs to pay for the same since it will be sent again for packing the mattress.
Warranty does not cover
- Normal wear and tear or any condition resulting from misuse or abuse of the Mattress or failure to keep the Mattress clean and free of stains and potentially unsanitary conditions.
- A normal increase in softness due to normal usage
- Mold, odours, and/or discolouration caused by abnormal care including, but not limited to liquid spills, improper ventilation including, but not limited to humid climates and/or areas where the Mattress is exposed to excessive water or water spill or humidity.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, box spring, or base as determined by SleepyMonk Comfort solution LLP.
- The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty.
- Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by the user(s).
- Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized dealer/distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.